Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Scrummdiddlyumptious Bars

Okay, so I made some cookie bars up today that turned out AMAZING! I didn't know what to call them, so I just picked that one off the top of my head. Anyhow.... Here goes!

2 sticks butter
1 c. white sugar
1 c. brown sugar

Mix butter and sugars well, then add one egg and mix well. Next add the following and mix well.

1 t. kosher salt
1 t. vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
1 1/4 c. oats
1 t. baking soda
1 c. chopped almonds
1 c. Hershey's Cinnamon chips
1/2 c. dried cranberries

Preheat your oven to 375. Press the dough into a rectangular baking dish and bake for about 22 minutes. Just keep an eye on them because my oven seems a bit wonky and might be off from yours.
I let the center be slightly doughy and that was amazing..... Cut them when they are still warm and remove them from the baking pan to cool, then get your cold milk ready and ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment